Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday

So Wednesdays are my break in the week, my me day, my get everything done that needs to be done at home day, and maybe sometimes my sabbath. They vary in how I spend them depending on what needs to be done or what I want to do. They often include some laundry, some exercise, and some reading. I look forward to these days. This semester they have been alone days too. My husband has class all day long on Wednesdays, so my time is more my own. Some weeks I like having a day to myself. Other weeks I miss the Wednesdays we would spend together.
So far today has been spent with the washer and dryer, watching some tv, making phone calls, and sorting through some items to add to my 40 items to give away in Lent. Oh yeah, there was also a nap in there. Before leaving for school, my husband did attempt to recreate this delicious french toast he had in DC. More attempts will have to be made before he achieves this goal!
I like Wednesdays because although I have a list of things I'd like to get done I know that if they do not get done it will be alright. It is a slower paced day when I allow it to be. It is a day for throwing open the windows and letting the fresh air in and walking outside and enjoying creation. I love Wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment