Saturday, March 13, 2010

Time in a Bottle

Well, everyone who knows me is aware that this is my least favorite holiday of the year. Who thought it would be a good idea to steal an hour of sleep from me? I do realize that the stealing of sleep in the spring leads to an extra hour in the fall. I know this and yet I have no desire to give up my extra hour of sleep!

When I was young and complained I didn't have enough time to do everything I wanted to do, my dad would always tell me that I had exactly enough time to do what I wanted to do. It was all about choices. Maybe that is why I don't like this night. It isn't my choice to wake up tomorrow and it is dark and I'm all confused about the time. And, I know that most people do not have to get up early tomorrow. For me, it is my earliest morning of the week!

I'll let Time in a Bottle finish this up.
"But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them. I've looked around enough to know that you're the one I'd like to go through time with."

No comments:

Post a Comment