Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jesus, Savior, Pilot Me

So I'm feeling very worn out by life, work, etc. I'm in need of a break. I'm looking forward to my time away that is coming soon. I don't enjoy things when I get into this mood. It makes it hard for me to do my work. It makes it hard for me to feel motivated. It is just hard.
Don't think that I don't enjoy my work and my life because they are both fabulous. Every so often I reach the I need a break point. And I've reached it.
What I wonder at times like this is what happens to people who have no choice? What if you've reached this point in your life but there is no break available? What if you have to keep working to eat? I don't know the answer to these random questions that jump into my head, so I'm plopping them out here on this space in the hopes that this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment